Saturday, March 31, 2007

RIchard's Results

Phew! Richard got his CA1 results...
And he did well! Band 1 for all subjects.
The surprising thing is that the best of all his subjects was the one he expected to be the lowest - Chinese and the subject he always got the highest is the lowest and that is Maths.
Well I am so happy for him and he really made us parents proud of him.
Yesterday, he came home from school telling us that a boy ran into him during recess and he fell badly on the ground and bumped his head. Head is a little swollen...
Counting this week, he fell twice. The first, he had a few scratches on his face at the temple.
Sigh... we told him to be more alert.

I have been feeling rather down this past week.
But the Lord is good. I felt that this week will end well.
I am going to baptise 5 people later in the afternoon.
Really glad that God can still use me to be his instrument of ministry.

No comments: