Tuesday, August 7, 2007

Another Week Past

It has been another busy week...
I have had a few last minute arrangements recently.
On Monday evening, I receive a call requesting me to bless their house.
A week later, another call on Monday morning requesting me to conduct a funeral cremation service on the same afternoon. I am not complaining but I am just amused that today everything is done so quickly.
In between there were quite a number of meetings to attend.
I fell ill with a terrible throat on Sunday after my preaching at the Sunday Services.
I guess my body just realise that it has over-stretched from the running around attending to the many commitments of ministry.

Thank you Lord, for giving me opportunity to serve the people both in happy occasions and in distress moments of their lives. Help me to rejoice with them and weep with them. Give me wisdom when I need to present or advise during administrative meetings. I need your strength and that you will keep me from falling ill. Amen!

1 comment:

NEB said...

Thanks for taking the time to conduct the cremation =)