Saturday, April 7, 2007

FORGIVENESS

He who cannot forgive others breaks the bridge over which he must pass himself.
George Herbert

God pardons like a mother, who kisses the offense into everlasting forgiveness.
Henry Ward Beecher

The best thing to give your enemy is forgiveness; to an opponent, tolerance; to a friend, your heart; to your child, a good example; to a father, deference; to your mother, conduct that will make her proud; to yourself, respect and to all men, charity.
Arthur Balfour

"I can forgive, but I can't forget," is only another way of saying, "I cannot forgive."
Henry Ward Beecher

This is certain that a man that study revenge keeps his wounds green, which otherwise would heal and do well.
Francis Bacon

God has an eraser.
Billy Zeoli

I will not permit any man to narrow and degrade my soul by making me hate him.
Booker Washington

No comments: