Friday, April 6, 2007

GIVING UP

Have you ever felt like giving up?
It is like when there is a battle deep inside of you.
One says you have gone so far, why give up now?
While the other, "Enough is enough!"

A feeling like this comes
When you feel everything is going against you.
When you have become a villain to all.
When all you do will only hurt those around you.

Wouldn't it be better if you disappear?
Wouldn't it be better if you do something less influential?
Wouldn't it be better if you just be a nobody minding your own buisness?
Wouldn't it be better if you could just be in a place where people understands you.

But then you know that you are serving the Lord.
And there is no turning back.
In good times or in bad times.
In sickness and in health.
In riches or in poverty.
As for me and my house we will serve the Lord.

Just what do you want me to do Lord?
Just where do you want me go Lord?
Just how do you want me live Lord?
Show me your way!

No comments: