Sunday, July 29, 2007

Busy weekend

Had a very busy weekend.
First someone's father passed away and I conducted the cremation service on Friday morning and Church Prayer Meeting was on Friday evening before picking up Ruth from the airport.

On Saturday morning, conducted a sea burial and then fetched the children for ballet class and Tien Sia. After that went to visit a church member's son's one year old birthday celebrati0n.

Sunday morning is busy with work and then went home. Had to settle some of the children's homework and project work. Went out for dinner and see how my new house is doing. It is looking good.

Architect Drawing









Present State of Building













Next week will be a busy week...
Furthermore I will be preaching for all the Worship Services next Sunday.

Lord Jesus, strengthen me spiritually, physically and mentally as I look forward for another busy but fulfilling week. Amen!

No comments: